Follow the steps below to successfully attach Mojipic to your car:
1. Choose the mounting place. It's best to attach it at the left or right corner of the rear windshield to achieve better road visibility. Make sure that the device does not impede, divert the driver, and obscure the road and driver's vision. Adhesive mount is designed for a long-term mounting, and it's difficult to remove it.
2. Before mounting the adhesive holder to the windshield, make sure that ambient temperature is within the range from 21°C to 38°C (70°F to 100°F).
3. Clean the windshield by wiping it with lint-free cloth steeped in water or spirit, Rear or side window must be clean, free from dust, wax, grease, or other coatings.
4. Remove protective film from the holder's adhesive base. Adhesive base is very sticky. Prevent contact of the adhesive base with the windshield, until you choose the final position of the mount.
Silicone suction cups have a special adhesive layer. If it is necessary to detach them and re-attach later, detach them from the mount, wash them with running water and dry them off. In the case of repeated use, temperature fluctuations, and environmental exposure, silicone suction cups may lose their adhesive properties.
5. Place the mount by choosing the optimal up/down position of the lower end. Press the mount end against the rear or side window and hold pressure for 30 seconds. Then turn the pressure arm of the suction cup into a parallel position to the suction cup. It will ensure tight contact of the adhesive base with glass.
6. After correct fixation of the sticky tapes, you can set the angle fit to your window using mounting mechanisms.
7. Should any of the suction cups or both come off the car window as a result of their incorrect initial fixation or improper operation, or by any other reason, you must degrease the glass, and wash the suction cup surface with water and dry it off, then fix it again.